Dan Ridenour is the founder of the CBF Institute, which studies the impact of Credit, Budget, and Financial Systems. The CBF Institute provides “Do Credit Right” solutions for consumers including books, DVDs, reports, workbooks, seminars, specialized training, and personal coaching.
In his 30 years of credit and lending experience Dan has served as:
- President and COO of the National Association of Credit Management, Great Lakes Region, Inc.
- Assistant Director of Business Networking International-Indiana (BNI)
- National Sales Manager for EQ Financial, Inc.
- Regional Vice President with Credit Depot, Inc.
- Assistant Vice President of Indirect Lending for Old Stone Credit Corporation, as well as the EquiCredit Corporation
- Additional branch management and underwriting positions.
Dan has authored three books on credit and speaks at numerous training events and conventions across the country. Having personally reviewed more than 14,000 consumer and business credit bureau files, Dan now coaches anyone on the proven strategies that can protect credit scores from unforeseen disasters, as well as increase those scores fast.
Have a question for Dan or want to hire him to review your credit? Contact him.